Wexford Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, LLC, is pleased to offer televisits to our patients.
You are able to use a computer with a camera or a smartphone for your televisit.
Please note that the patient must be present for a televisit. For example, we cannot perform a child's televisit with only the parent present; the child must also be present.
How do I Participate in a Televisit?
The first step is to contact our office at 724-719-2441 to schedule a televisit and make sure you have an active Patient Portal username and password.
Instructions for Connecting to Your Televisit
Click the following link for printable instructions, or continue reading below.
Once you have scheduled your televisit appointment, please follow these step-by-step instructions:
- You will receive an email confirmation with the date and time of your televisit that will include a link to start the televisit. Please scroll down to the bottom of this email to find the link (large orange rectangle that says "Start Televisit").
- After clicking the link, you will be prompted to answer a brief set of questions about the patient, enter vital signs for the patient, and accept a consent form for the televisit.
Please be prepared to provide the patient's height and weight and at least one other of the following vital signs:
- Patient's temperature
- Patient's pulse (number of heartbeats in 1 minute)
- Patient's respiratory rate (number of breaths in 1 minute, with breathing in and breathing out counting as 1)
- Patient's blood pressure
- After entering all of the above information, you will be in a virtual waiting room. Your doctor will review the information you provided and will then connect with you for the televisit. You must give permission to access the camera and microphone.
If you have any trouble connecting for your televisit, please contact us for help at 724-719-2441.
Recommended: Download the healow app
At your earliest convenience, as a back-up to the above process, we advise that you download the healow app that is available for both Android and Apple devices. If you are unable to connect for your televisit through the link sent to you in your confirmation email, this app is another way to connect. To set up the healow app, you will need the username and password that you were given by an office staff member, either via phone or email.
Once the app is set up on your device, open it to begin the televisit and click on “Appointments” on the menu. You will see four icons across the screen. The one on the far right looks like an eyeball. Click on that, then scroll down to find the link to start your televisit. You then will be taken to the series of questions to answer as noted in step 2 above.
Use the appropriate link below to download the free, secure, and convenient healow app.
Apple App Store - for Apple devices
Apps on Google Play - for Android devices